- Bryson lived in the Philippines for two years and is fluent in Tagalog (an official language of the Philippines).
- Thomas Jefferson is Bryson's favorite founding father.
- Bryson is the youngest of five siblings.
- One of Bryson's favorite foods is sukiyaki.
- Bryson has been to 28 of the 50 states.
Bryson Davis is the coalitions coordinator for the Virginia Institute for Public Policy.
Originally from Portland, Oregon, Bryson saw firsthand the impact public policy can have on communities, states, and nation. As a result, he has developed a passion for promoting limit, constitutional government and empowering citizens to become more engaged and educated.
Prior to joining the Virginia Institute, Bryson co-founded and presided over one of the largest Young Americans for Freedom chapters in the western United States. He also served as an engagement coordinator for a state-based think-tank, as well as a regional coordinator for a statewide political campaign.
Bryson is currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting with an emphasis in economics. In his spare, he enjoys reading, playing sports, and spending time with family and friends.
Bryson joined the Virginia Institute in the summer of 2022.
Donate to The Virginia Institute for Public Policy
Your generous support will arm us with the resources we need to bring individual liberty and economic growth to Virginia. Please help us change lives.Donate to the Virginia Institute